If you are a research postgraduate student or research staff, Rosie Dunne, Research Support Librarian, can offer you specialist expertise and advice on the Library’s information resources. Her primary role is to support your research process, ensuring you have the skills and knowledge to exploit the range of Library services and resources to the full.
Contact your Research Services Librarian:
- To schedule a personal consultation for advice on how to get started with your research and to best discover the literature pertaining to your research area
- For advice and support on using EndNote to manage your reference literature
- For advice and support on conducting systematic reviews and locating specialist information
- To arrange customized training for your research cluster or unit
- To recommend new resources for purchase
- For advice on research performance measurement, including how to maximize the exposure of your research
- To deposit your publications in the University’s open-access institutional repository - ARAN
- For assistance with benchmarking research performance analysis
Additional support is available from:
Please don't hesitate to call on us for help or advice, when you're starting out your research, while you're in the throes of chasing sources, and at the stage of writing up and considering publication. We can help!