When you return books, please use the returns system adjacent to the Library & IT Service Desk.
- Place the closed book, one at a time, in the slot and onto the conveyor belt.
- No ID is required to return your books.
- There is an option to obtain a receipt if required.
- The book will be removed from your account.
Out of Hours returns
When the Library is closed, books can be returned to the brown box outside the Library entrance. The box is emptied each morning, and the books removed from your Library account.
Make sure that you return or renew your books in time, as fines will automatically accrue on your account for the late return of books:
- Open Access Loans: 50c cent per day
- Three Day Loans: €2 euro per day
- DVDs, Videos, Audiotapes: €2 euro per day for DVDs, videos and audiotapes
- One Day Loans: €4 euro per day
Fines can be paid through your Print Credit Accout.
Further information on fines is available at our Fines webpage
Full instructions are available at the online payment of fines webpage.