Your campus account username and password allows you to log into your Library account, i.e. what you use to log on to the University network.
Your Library account allows you to:
- Place a hold on a book that is on loan to someone else or held in the Closed Access/Basement.
- Search for a book on the library catalogue.
- Click on Print Locations which will tell you where the book is located.
- If the book location is indicated as Closed Access, click on Hold.
- The item will be retrieved from storage by library staff and kept for you in the Holds Room for a limited period of time.
- Check how many books you have on loan and when they are due back
- Renew your books online in order to avoid fines
- Book a Group Study Room
- Search for journal articles
- Search for your topic in the Library catalogue
- choose Including Articles from the drop down menu beside the search box, so that the search will find articles as well as books.
- Remember your results will be very limited if you have not signed in to your Library account.
- Search Library databases and access e-journals from off-campus:
- Request an Inter-Library Loan.
Remember you must be signed into your account for any of the services above to work!