Group study rooms are available during Library opening hours to registered students who wish to work together on projects and assignments. The rooms are equipped as follows:
- Projector and whiteboard
- Internet PC with Microsoft Office
Locations - James Hardiman Library
Note: Rooms accommodate a maximum of six people and there must be a minimum of two people.
Rooms must be booked online via the Library Catalogue by following these steps:
- Sign in using your CASS ID and password
- Search for Group Study Room
- This will bring up a list of Group Study Rooms available for booking
- Select which room you would like and click on Request
- Select the date you want to book.
- Now select the time slot you need.
- Now click on Request.
If you wish to check your booking, check My Library Account. If you no longer need the room you've booked, please make sure to Cancel the requesst in My Library Account so that the room will be available for another student.
Keys, along with white board markers/erasers, can be collected from the Customer Services Desk in the foyer on the Ground Floor of the Library (or from the Library Stewards Desk at weekends) only by the person who made the booking, on production of their current student ID Card.